Find your 2016 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Looking for a fish extender Group for Disney Magic April 3, 2016 - Eastern Caribeaan cruise. I have 3 kids and they are so excited but I am unsure what to do. How do I get into a group? Please advise! Thank you!

Looking for a fish extender Group for Disney Magic April 3, 2016 - Eastern Caribeaan cruise. I have 3 kids and they are so excited but I am unsure what to do. How do I get into a group? Please advise! Thank you!
There's an April 4, 2016 cruise on the Magic - is that the one you're on? If so, here's the link:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-dream-april-4-2016-4-day-bahamian.3382128/

If your cruise meet thread has a Fish Extender group, that's where it would be. Be aware that many short cruises do not do FE groups.

Thank you so much for trying to help. Unfortunately, we are not on this cruise. We are actually on the 7 day Eastern Caribbean Disney Magic Cruise April 3-10, 2015. Do you know how I could find that one? I can't seem to find it on this website although I am sure it is somewhere. Any thoughts?

Thank you so much for trying to help. Unfortunately, we are not on this cruise. We are actually on the 7 day Eastern Caribbean Disney Magic Cruise April 3-10, 2015. Do you know how I could find that one? I can't seem to find it on this website although I am sure it is somewhere. Any thoughts?
OK, that's why I'm confused - you've posted this question on the 2016 DREAM cruise meet thread. Here's the link to the April 3, 2016 MAGIC cruise:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/di...ight-eastern-caribbean.3346480/#post-52549627

I found it on the "Find your 2016 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here" thread.

Yes, of course! I did make a note that the cruise meet thread has closed their FE by their link also, hope that helps you find some pixie dust! :)

Sorry, I'm new to the Dis Board....How do I start my own thread?
I think you've already started one, right? The one about anyone wanting to do the FE?

Just go to that thread, copy the URL (the address at the top of the page there). Then come back here and paste that copied URL in a request post here. Then AquaDame can add it to the first (directory) post on this thread. And others looking for your cruise meet thread can find it easier.

:thanks:Sounds good, thank you so much PrincessShmoo!!
Well, I found that your thread that you started, you did on the Test board. I've asked them to move it to the Cruise Meet board.

@AquaDame can you add this link, please?
http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-dream-aug-12-2016-interested-in-joining-an-fe.3491541/

OK, now we just wait for AquaDame to add the link to the first post.

EDIT: OP has created a new, separate thread and requested that link be used. So, just ignore this request.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter