Find your 2015 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

Has anyone started a FE group yet??

Hi! I just booked this cruise tonight and I havent seen a meet thread yet....Can you add one Irish Cowboy????
It'll be my daughter and I doing a B2B. This cruise and the 5 night prior to this one. I'm so excited and can't wait! Thank you!!!!!
:yay::yay::yay:

Hi! I just booked this cruise tonight and I havent seen a meet thread yet....Can you add one Irish Cowboy????
It'll be my daughter and I doing a B2B. This cruise and the 5 night prior to this one. I'm so excited and can't wait! Thank you!!!!!
:yay::yay::yay:

:confused3

I was wanting a thread started for the March 11, 2015 cruise on the Wonder. Sorry...... I've never done this before and didn't realize the cruise dates weren't on my post.

No problem :)

Go ahead and start a cruise meet thread for your cruise and post a link here and I will add it to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Just booked for 10/11/2015 on Wonder from San Diego to Mexico. Anyone else booked this cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter