Find your 2015 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

I am fairly new to using DIS. I have found the last 2 cruises on here but for some reason a link has not been started for December 12, 2015. On that note, I would like to start one... but need guidance on how to go about do this, could you PLEASE help... Thank you bunches

AJ Durham:genie::smickey::stitch::mickeybar

IrishCowboy,

is there anything else that we need to do to get the December 12, 2015 Fantasy link posted in the sticky notes? thanks

How could it be? Am I missing something....I can't find a thread for Aug 1, 2015. Help, I am looking to make friends with folks on this sailing!

How could it be? Am I missing something....I can't find a thread for Aug 1, 2015. Help, I am looking to make friends with folks on this sailing!

Feel free to start a cruise meet thread and post a link here and I will add it to the list :)

We are excited and counting down the days to our first DCL experience! :love:
Will be traveling with my DH of nearly 20 yrs, DD (13yo) and her BFF also 13.

The FEs sound very cool....

Question....would they be fun for these teenage girls too? Or would you say they're more for younger kiddos? I mean I want to do them...I'm excited ...hahaha:cool1: But I am a kid at heart. Just not sure if other "teens" typically participate? BTW I am a first grade teacher...so that probably explains a lot...:rotfl: Our cabin is # 7568.

DH and I went on a 4day Carnival cruise for our honeymoon...and haven't cruised since..so we are super excited for this longer excursion...My parents will also be cruising with us...their first cruise ever.

We are excited and counting down the days to our first DCL experience! :love:
Will be traveling with my DH of nearly 20 yrs, DD (13yo) and her BFF also 13.

The FEs sound very cool....

Question....would they be fun for these teenage girls too? Or would you say they're more for younger kiddos? I mean I want to do them...I'm excited ...hahaha:cool1: But I am a kid at heart. Just not sure if other "teens" typically participate? BTW I am a first grade teacher...so that probably explains a lot...:rotfl: Our cabin is # 7568.

DH and I went on a 4day Carnival cruise for our honeymoon...and haven't cruised since..so we are super excited for this longer excursion...My parents will also be cruising with us...their first cruise ever.

I think most teens enjoy the FE :goodvibes
You should post this question on the cruise meet thread for your particular cruise. :thumbsup2

<forehead slap>. Sorry for posting in wrong place.....lost track of where I was on the board I guess...

That's what happens when I have not had my minimum daily requirement of caffeine. :surfweb::s

I think I got it now. ;)

Hello
Anyone going on the Fantasy December 5th, 2015. Wondering if there is an FE group started yet or if there is one on FB. Just got off the Fantasy yesterday and had a blast.....kids loved the Fe's cant wait to do it again!
Thanks,
Carol

Hello
Anyone going on the Fantasy December 5th, 2015. Wondering if there is an FE group started yet or if there is one on FB. Just got off the Fantasy yesterday and had a blast.....kids loved the Fe's cant wait to do it again!
Thanks,
Carol

there is a link to this cruise meet thread on the first page of this thread....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter