• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Find your 2015 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Can you please add the link I posted for the Dec 21st Dream Cruise?

I am too new to add the link in this message, but hopefully you can find it. I titled it "Dream Cruise Departing December 21, 2015".

Thanks!

Don't know how to start a link for December 24, 2015 cruise but very excited about it! Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me will start one soon. We are a family of 5 with 3 teenagers. Can't wait!!!

Hi, we are on this cruise too!! It will only be my third cruise ( and my first on dream) so I too hope that someone more experienced comes along :rotfl:

We are me, DH and DD who will be 7 the day we board! We are spending a few days at WDW first and then will have a couple of days at WDW post cruise before we fly home to the UK. Very excited :cool1:

Hi, I see a thread for our Disney Dream Cruise set to sail April 10, 15 but it does not seem to be working. I have tried it 2 days in a row. Thank you so much for setting these up. This is our first cruise so this is helpful just to have a link to go to. :)

Hi, I see a thread for our Disney Dream Cruise set to sail April 10, 15 but it does not seem to be working. I have tried it 2 days in a row. Thank you so much for setting these up. This is our first cruise so this is helpful just to have a link to go to. :)

Looks like the thread may have been deleted. I have updated the list :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter