Find your 2014 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

I am trying to start a new thread for a cruise on 1/24/14, but I cannot seem to find out how to do that. I have tried to message two people to see if it is a permissions issues, which I think it may be, but I have not heard back.

Shawn

I have started a thread for the Wonder to Alaska on July 28, 2014, but I can't post the link here for some reason. Can anyone help?

Where's the link for the October 11, 2014 Wonder cruise? It's a 6-night Western Caribbean Cruise. Thank you!

Where's the link for the October 11, 2014 Wonder cruise? It's a 6-night Western Caribbean Cruise. Thank you!

Looks like nobody has created a cruise meet thread for that cruise yet. Please feel free to start one and post a link to your cruise meet thread here and I will add it o the list :goodvibes

Looks like nobody has created a cruise meet thread for that cruise yet. Please feel free to start one and post a link to your cruise meet thread here and I will add it o the list :goodvibes

Thanks! I'm a newbie and haven't ever started a thread. What do I need to do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter