• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Find your 2014 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

Lori (42), Mark (43), DD #1 (9), DD#2 (7)
Suburb of Philadelphia
4D
Main dining
1st Time DCL CRUISERS!

1st and last cruise we did was with RCL. We're treating my parents and they're frequent cruisers; just never on DCL.

Lori (42), Mark (43), DD #1 (9), DD#2 (7)
Suburb of Philadelphia
4D
Main dining
1st Time DCL CRUISERS!

1st and last cruise we did was with RCL. We're treating my parents and they're frequent cruisers; just never on DCL.

Please post this on the thread meet for your particular cruise :thumbsup2

Yes there is one out there for 2015 for each of the 4 DCL ships. I have requested mods to make it a sticky.

It's near impossible to find a thread, unless it is sticky ... hence ... not able to find it without it being sticky. This should have been done before 2015 cruises were released. popcorn::

It's near impossible to find a thread, unless it is sticky ... hence ... not able to find it without it being sticky. This should have been done before 2015 cruises were released. popcorn::

You are more than welcome to take over this project. I am sure you could do it better than me :confused3

There is no need to be rude. Some of us are only doing what we have been told to do. For some reason, you saw the post (several times), then asked me to repost in a section which was not known to be available. That being said ... were you able to incorporate the thread into the proper link?

Yes, YOU are being rude. YOU told me there was a separate location for posting 2015 cruise meet thread requests. As you know (or should have known) DCL gave notice of their plans to release 2015 cruises. What I was trying to say was that it would have been easy for someone to add the thread for people to post their 2015 MEET requests. NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

You told me I posted in the wrong location, and asked me to repost in a separate section (yet, did not add the MEET thread link). I was not able to post in the proper section, because there was no such section available.

All of that aside ... do you have plans to add the 4/18/15 thread? I'm not trying to be rude, but you don't seem to understand what I was trying to say. Remember, I was only trying to do what you were telling me to do. :sad2:

Initially, you posted a request to add a 2015 thread meet on this thread. THIS THREAD IS FOR 2014, AS DESIGNATED IN THE TITLE!

I have created the 2015 cruise meet list threads but I do not have the authority to make them 'stickys' so they will be displayed at the top of the cruise meet forum. Can you understand that? :confused3

Once a moderator has made them 'stickys', I will start maintaining the list.

Hi-I'm new here, and not very computer literate...so I hope I am in the right place- but my family will be cruising (husband, daughter 10ys, and mother and father-in-law) on the Fantasy May 24th....It sounded like fun to join in on the Cruise Meets! Anyway-apologies if this is incorrect ...:blush:

Hi! Thanks for all of your work organizing the cruise meet and greets!

I am new to the forum, and found out about fish extenders after the deadline. I just started a new thread for a latecomer fish extender group, in hopes that there is one or more families that also missed the deadline (and would like to participate in a fish extenders group).

This latecomer fish extenders group would be for the 2/15/2014 sailing of the Disney Fantasy (Western Caribbean cruise). Would you be able to add my fish extender thread to the Disney Fantasy meet and greet listing? I would really appreciate it!

Since I am new to the forum, the system won't let me post the actual link--but it is titled "Disney Fantasy 02/15/2014 Western Caribbean Latecomer Fish Extender Group"

Thanks!
Laurie M.
WebsterFamily

Hi! Thanks for all of your work organizing the cruise meet and greets!

I am new to the forum, and found out about fish extenders after the deadline. I just started a new thread for a latecomer fish extender group, in hopes that there is one or more families that also missed the deadline (and would like to participate in a fish extenders group).

This latecomer fish extenders group would be for the 2/15/2014 sailing of the Disney Fantasy (Western Caribbean cruise). Would you be able to add my fish extender thread to the Disney Fantasy meet and greet listing? I would really appreciate it!

Since I am new to the forum, the system won't let me post the actual link--but it is titled "Disney Fantasy 02/15/2014 Western Caribbean Latecomer Fish Extender Group"

Thanks!
Laurie M.
WebsterFamily

You need to post this at your cruise meet thread...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037981

How do I fine the forum for the Disney Fantasy Cruise 7-Night for May 8th-10th 2014? Trying to get signed up the Fish Exchange! Someone please direct me to the right place. I'm getting really nervous and frustrated!! Thank you in advance!! New to this Disney Cruise Thing! LOL

How do I fine the forum for the Disney Fantasy Cruise 7-Night for May 8th-10th 2014? Trying to get signed up the Fish Exchange! Someone please direct me to the right place. I'm getting really nervous and frustrated!! Thank you in advance!! New to this Disney Cruise Thing! LOL

There is no May 8 Sailing for Disney Fantasy :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter