Find your 2014 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

List should be up to date. Let me know if I missed something :cool1:

We will be joining this cruise, just sent off an email to my TA to move my placeholder to this one.:banana:

There will me be, my DH and my DS who will be 15 when we sail.

We've only done one DCL cruise and that was on the Magic going round the Med. we did have a DCL Med cruise booked for next year, but that one was moved to another placeholder. We're going with Carnival now on a 12 day cruise out of Venice, so it will be interesting to see how that compares.

Thank you to the person who mentioned the price drop. I've booked a 5E. Last time we had a 11b sideways cabin. Really excited.

I am new to this site, but I am so excited to be planning my first ever Disney Cruise with the family for the summer of 2014 We are sailing 07/26/2014 – 7-Night Eastern Caribbean
Is anyone else here going to be on that ship? I know it is early, but I can't wait to start planning and get the most out of this vacation!

Is there one for the 3/22/2014 cruise yet? I have no idea how to start one if there isn't. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter