Find your 2014 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Have you already started a meets thread for this sailing? Only someone on the sailing can start the meets thread. Please feel free to start a thread and then come back here and post that it's been started and then the link can then be added to the first post.

How do you start a thread?

Ok not sure if I did this right, dont understand why only a person sailing on that date can create a thread?

Here is a thread I started for January 26, 2014 4 night dream cruise could you please add it to the list, thank you

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=47644246#post47644246

I don't think it is that no one else can. I mean, yes, anyone can start any thread. I think it is that no one else sees a need to since it is set up for people going on that cruise to communicate.

We cannot wait until this cruise! Does anyone want to start a fish extender exchange? This will be our sixth cruise. How anyone cruises with a different cruise line we will never understand.

Hi there. Please can you add the 6 December 2014 Fantasy cruise to the sticky list for me? Thanks so much! Jo

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter