Find your 2013 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

This is my first cruise, need to find thread for October 13 Dream going to Bahamas. Just joined DisBoards, first post

HI! I will be joining you all on the Christmas Cruise:cool1::santa:
Me F(30) & DD(6) Kaiya
Please add us to the FE & fb page!

Is it possible to have more than one FE thread for a cruise date if the first thread posted is now a closed group? Since the group closed we have more people wanting to join the FE and wasn't sure if we can post a second thread? Please let me know.

Thank you :)

HI! I will be joining you all on the Christmas Cruise:cool1::santa:
Me F(30) & DD(6) Kaiya
Please add us to the FE & fb page!

This info will need to be posted on the actual meets thread for your sailing which can be found in post #1 of this thread. This thread is only for posting links to meets threads already set up.

Is it possible to have more than one FE thread for a cruise date if the first thread posted is now a closed group? Since the group closed we have more people wanting to join the FE and wasn't sure if we can post a second thread? Please let me know.

Thank you :)

You can post all FE info on your meets thread or someone can start a thread for a new FE group if that's really needed. I've never found the reason to have a separate thread for FE's, we've always posted all info in the meets thread.

You can post all FE info on your meets thread or someone can start a thread for a new FE group if that's really needed. I've never found the reason to have a separate thread for FE's, we've always posted all info in the meets thread.

When the new comers go to the existing link, they shy away since it states the group is closed and don't join. So I was trying to find an easier way so they can participate too. I didn't mind them joining the existing list, but others did and cut the list off and closed it at 20 cabins. Maybe it was due to not having time to make FE gifts / other things going on in there personal life. There are many that like to join as they book the cruise later on after the final payment date or when Florida Resident Rates come out :)

Just started a thread for the November 7th sailing. Not sure how to post a link from my phone. Hoping I'm in the right place?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter