• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Find your 2013 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Can you please add me to the August 22, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise? Thanks!

There is nothing to add you to in this thread. This thread is only for posting links to meets threads already posted in the forum. If you go to the first post and look for the date of your cruise and see a link to a meets thread already set up click on the link and start posting away. If you go to the first post and don't see a meets thread linked you are more than welcome to start a meets thread and then come back to this thread and let us know that a new thread has been started and the link will be added to the first post.

Thanks,

I have started a thread for the August 22, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise (hopefully I did this correct) It won't let me post the link?

Seems like a long time from now, but availability is already becoming limited!! Let's start talking!!

btw Irish Cowboy, this date is listed twice on your list of cruises... just to let you know so that we don't miss one another!!!:thumbsup2

I just booked this cruise for me and DS12. I am hoping that Disney holds a few Youth Education Classes earlier this week. We went to one just last week and it was wonderful. He is home schooled, but hopefully there will be other kids on this cruise his age.

Seems like a long time from now, but availability is already becoming limited!! Let's start talking!!

btw Irish Cowboy, this date is listed twice on your list of cruises... just to let you know so that we don't miss one another!!!:thumbsup2

You need to post your message on the meets thread for your sailing. This thread is not for discussions, but for only posting links to meets threads already started.

This cruise is listed, but it is not linked. I will be on this cruise, can you add the link please? thank you!

I just booked this cruise for me and DS12. I am hoping that Disney holds a few Youth Education Classes earlier this week. We went to one just last week and it was wonderful. He is home schooled, but hopefully there will be other kids on this cruise his age.

This thread is only for posting links to meets threads already set up on the forum. If you do not see a link in the first post please feel free to start a meets thread and then come back to the thread to add the link of your meets thread to be added to the first post.

thanks,

I have started a thread for the August 22, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise (hopefully I did this correct) It won't let me post the link?

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

I fixed it... thanks for the heads-up! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter