Find your 2011 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

owensjro,

I have added a link to your 5/14/11 cruise meet thread.

have a MAGICal cruise!

Last night I made several posts in the link that is for my cruise date - Feb 26, 2011, Mexican Riviera. Now the whole link is gone! Can you tell me where it went? :confused3

karentan,

I have added a link to your 9/10/11 cruise meet thread.

have a MAGICal cruise!

Is there a cruise meet/ discussion board for the disney magic , december 28 to january 3

bigsiskels,

I have added a link to your 4/16/11 cruise meet thread.

have a MAGICal cruise!

Super excited for EVERYTHING! I have lists galore of things not to forget!!:cool1:

Quick question for all...I know I want to go to Guest Services right away and get my Tea with Alice tickets...is there anything else that I am missing that I should be remembering!! :confused3

Our 3 kids are beside themselves...can't wait to meet everyone on Saturday!

Travel safely! See you in Florida!!!!:cheer2:

Amy

lck33,

I have added a link to your 11/19/11 cruise meet thread.

have a MAGICal cruise!

Hi there! I can't seem to locate the specific threads for each cruise date. Can you assist me in finding one for the Disney Dream 10/09/11. Any help would be greatly appreciated and in the meantime I'll keep looking! lol! Thanks!

Hi there! I can't seem to locate the specific threads for each cruise date. Can you assist me in finding one for the Disney Dream 10/09/11. Any help would be greatly appreciated and in the meantime I'll keep looking! lol! Thanks!

You need to look in the thread for locating Dream 2011 Meets, this thread is for the Magic 2011 sailings. The links, if they have been posted in the particular ship thread, have been posted can be found in the first post. If there is not a thread for your sailing please feel free to start a thread and then come back and post the link in the correct Ships meets listing.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter