• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Find your 2011 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Is nobody going February 17th? :confused3I just got the go ahead to book our first cruise ever! I will be booking in the morning! Huray!:cloud9:for the 3 night cruise on the dream staring on the 17th!:cloud9:

Is nobody going February 17th? :confused3I just got the go ahead to book our first cruise ever! I will be booking in the morning! Huray!:cloud9:for the 3 night cruise on the dream staring on the 17th!:cloud9:

Fell free to start a thread for your sailing and then come back and post a link to the sailing in this thread. This thread is for posting links to meets threads.
thanks,

Hi there! Just started a July 15, 2011 Dream Thread.... New to the DIS Boards so hopefully I've done things right. If I have made a faux pas, please let me know. I would appreciate adding this link to all the others. (sidebar...since I am a "newbie" I can't include the actual link :( but the title is July 15, 2011 Disney Dream)

May all your seas be calm, and all your cruises be DISNEY!

Ok...here is the link! :D

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2476419

Irish cowboy or any one else with mad computer skills.;) could you please add my cruise to the Dis Dreams. :)Im so sorry I just dont know how to add a link.:sad2:

We will be cruising on Feb 17th thru the 20th. :cloud9:It will be me Lynnette (aka Nettii) DH David, DS Zach. 16 and lil DS Tanner 9. Our first cruise EVER! Cant wait to share the excitment with my family!:hug:
Thank You:goodvibes

Irish cowboy or any one else with mad computer skills.;) could you please add my cruise to the Dis Dreams. :)Im so sorry I just dont know how to add a link.:sad2:

We will be cruising on Feb 17th thru the 20th. :cloud9:It will be me Lynnette (aka Nettii) DH David, DS Zach. 16 and lil DS Tanner 9. Our first cruise EVER! Cant wait to share the excitment with my family!:hug:
Thank You:goodvibes

A thread needs to be started for this sailing before a link can be added to this thread.

Hope this link works, looks like I need 10 posts before it will? Maybe if I remove the w's?

disboards.com/showthread.php?p=36855481#post36855481

netti,

I have added a link to your 02/17/2011 cruise meet thread.

Have a DREAMy cruise!

DisneyAnytime,

I have added a link to your 07/15/2011 cruise meet thread.

Have a DREAMy cruise!

disney67,

I have added a link to your 08/28/2011 cruise meet thread.

Have a DREAMy cruise!

dolver,

I have added a link to your 03/24/2011 cruise meet thread.

Have a DREAMy cruise!

hmansure,

I have added a link to your 08/16/2011 cruise meet thread.

Have a DREAMy cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter