• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Find your 2010 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

dizneeat,

I have added a link to your 8/26/10 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

Ambria193,

I have added a link to your 10/03/10 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

m&m's mom,

I have added a link to your 7/06/10 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

Tikihula,

I have added a link to your 11/04/10 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

hereyago,

I have added a link to your 12/02/10 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

we just put our deposit for this cruise, our very first. would love to meet some new friends who will be aboard!

mannpeg729,
Cruise meet thread for Nov 28 has not been started yet. Please feel free to start one and I will add it to the list. :thumbsup2

Hi there!!

don't know if I did post the right link...i've just started a thread for the December 9, 2010-3 nights Bahamas cruise on the Wonder. Sorry I can't post it here, the system won't me let post links until I've got 10 posts...(newbie here!)

Hoping to meet fellow DISers... :hippie:

/Melia :wizard:

thor205,

I have added a link to your 11/28/10 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

tow-mater-1,

I have added a link to your 10/24/10 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

I am new to this forum and I was wondering if anyone here will be on board for the Bahamas Wonder may 13-16 ? Thanks

Would you please add a link for the 10/10/10 Wonder cruise. Haven't been on here long enough to do it myself. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter