Find your 2010 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

thatgrrl,

I have added a link to your 2/11/10 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

2gr8DisneyKids,

I have added a link to your 3/11/10 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

Absybabsy,

I have added a link to your 2/25/10 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

LivingtheWDWdream,

I have added a link to your 5/16/10 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

Miss-Jill,

I have added a link to your 2/18/10 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

mamamicky,

I have added your thread to the 2010 Wonder cruise mEet list :thumbsup2

Irish Cowboy,

our plans have changed and we will no longer be sailing on the 10/10/10. upgraded to a seven night:banana:!!! could you please remove my thread.

many thanks
beachbumpirates

Beachbumpirates,

As requested, I have removed your thread from the list.

We're going on the November 28, 2010 cruise - and 11/28 is our 12th anniversary! Anyone else going?

ibmickey,

I have added links to your 9/19/10 & 9/23/2010 cruise meet threads.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

RadioFanatic,

No one has started a thread for the 11/28/2010 cruise. Please feel free to start a thread and I will add it to the list. :thumbsup2

Ok, I put this on the wrong thread. I put it on the Magic 2010 thread. :confused3
I would like to start a thread for 11/4/10 cruise.
We are DM- me 45, DH-50 and DD-13 by the time of the cruise.
My DD is interested in corresponding with girls the same age so she can have someone to "hang with". God forbid she hangs with us!
I would appreciate help getting this started- I have no idea what to do!!
Thank you so much!:yay:

Ok, I put this on the wrong thread. I put it on the Magic 2010 thread. :confused3
I would like to start a thread for 11/4/10 cruise.
We are DM- me 45, DH-50 and DD-13 by the time of the cruise.
My DD is interested in corresponding with girls the same age so she can have someone to "hang with". God forbid she hangs with us!
I would appreciate help getting this started- I have no idea what to do!!
Thank you so much!:yay:

Hi! I Also sent Irish Cowboy a PM today asking him to add the 11/4/10 cruise, but I haven't seen it yet. Still nothing listed for our date.

We'll be on the cruise with you. We are me, DH, and.... although it's a surprise and they don't know it yet, my daughter-in-law and 10-yr-old grandson. The rest of the family will be waiting for us back at WDW while we head off to the Bahamas. We've been on 5 Disney cruises but this is my DIL and DGS's first ever cruise. We're trying to keep it a surprise until we get ready to leave Animal Kingdom Villas for Port Canaveral. My son is sneaking their passports along and making sure they have swim suits.

Looking forward to chatting with you ahead of time and hopefully meeting up on the ship. Hopefully, there'll be some other folks coming along to plan with us.
Bev

Cobbo,

I have added a link to your 5/06/10 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter