• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Find your 2010 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

I can't get the link for the July 2, 2010 4 night cruise to work. If that isn't a valid thread, I'd be happy to start one, as WE JUST BOOKED OUR CRUISE!!! WHOO-HOO!!!!

dthogue,
I have added a link to your 6/22/10 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

natale,

I have added a link to your 1/10/10 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

DollyXXX
If you post link to thread I will add it to the list.

sabrecmc,
Looks like the original thread has been deleted. if you start another, post a link and I will add it to the list.

Guess I did something wrong - will try again. We will be on the april 1 Wonder (my BDAY) This will be our 5th or 6th ( can't remember) DCL cruise and loved everyone (including the March cruise from h--- with mountainous waves etc from abt 5 yrs ago). This time we will be Grandma & Grandpa (us) Son and daughter in law, 2 grands, another couple with a 13 yr old and another mom with a 6 yr old. Hope to meet others.

Eeyore's Tailfinder,

I have added a link to your 8/22/10 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

Ok, how do I get my April 1 cruise added? I must be doing something wrong! Hoping for someone to jump in and start organizing an FE as the grands are excited.

ppiew,

post a link to your cruise meet thread and I will add it to the list.

CareBlair,

I have added a link to your 3/28/10 cruise meet thread.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

ppiew,
Have you started a cruise meet thread for your cruise?

Irish Cowboy
How do I do that? thought i did all the right stuff I guess not. Yes I want the April 1 cruise to be listed for a cruise meet. what do i do now?

ppiew,

I found your 4/01/2010 cruise meet thread.

I have added a link to your 4/01/10 cruise meet thread to the list.

Have a WONDERful cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter