Find Me Halloween Sal Round 4 is going to be late to start

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
I am sorry VMK is not loading for me...As soon as it loads I will start the game....I am going to restart my computer and see if that helps...if not it will be at least 45 minutes before it loads(I know this from expierence)and I am terribly sorry to disappoint anyone waiting to play.

this is a VMK tech issue.

Sorry about this.

Mal

mal,

for the time being i have dispatched my homeless mule - dumpsterdiver to fill in for you. just post here when you are ready to pick it back up.

For now, dumpsterdiver is in the kingdom with prizes, come find him peeps. As before i will provide clues from time to time. But the first one is always the hardest. no clues to start. :teeth:

I've just signed on! I've coming to hunt you down NJ Mike!! :)

Can I ask your kids for help? :) LOL!

Edited to add: I forgot what I'm supposed to say when and IF I find you! Lol!

not all treasure is silver and gold.

the true motto of every pirate, and dumpsterdiver...rofl

virtually me, and virtualdudeme both found me in fantasyland in the sky.

new location.

hey i like the music here. catchy tune. although it sounds like a storm is coming too. ;)

pinkgirlygirl found me in the pirates of the caribbean east lobby.

new location.

i hear crickets..

disMantled (love that name) found me in the elephant bathing pool (no fat jokes please lol).

new location...

ooooh, shiny...is this some sort of phone booth?

Thanks Mike! you are a true gentleman! :love2:

Restarting did not help it is still loading like Molasses! It figures it has loaded fast less than a minute all day and now when it time for my Scheduled Hunt it is like syrup. I should have known it!

Right now I am about 1/2 the way loaded.

What time does your next game start?

Mal

lol i got trapped in the phone booth.

dvcgal, twinkieb, horusthecat, and marmalade all found me in the star traders shop.

new location.

wow you can play records on this...do they make records anymore?

Maleficent2 said:
Thanks Mike! you are a true gentleman! :love2:

Restarting did not help it is still loading like Molasses! It figures it has loaded fast less than a minute all day and now when it time for my Scheduled Hunt it is like syrup. I should have known it!

Right now I am about 1/2 the way loaded.

What time does your next game start?

Mal

I dont have any more tonight, but the dis game show starts at 9pm eastern, in workerbea's room.

twinkieb and cl_randomknight both found me on monorail train 2 by the turntables.

new location...

this guy looks like me after thanksgiving dinner...

Darn it! I hate this I feel like I have been kicked out of my own party :earseek:

BevGrey is running a find me also right now. Thanks Bev!

I hope I can get in by then I have never seen it load so slow....oh no wonder I just checked and there is almost 3,000 in the Kingdom right now.

Argg :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

Mal

virtualgirlme found me in the gallery by the table with the sleeping dude, that IS a dude right? hard to tell lol.

new location:

boy i am nice and warm here...

Maleficent2 said:
Hey Mike

What kind of prizes are you giving out????

No one ever bows down and worships me! :goodvibes

:rotfl2:

Mal

why, halloween stuff, of course. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter