Financing

pirateparrot

Mouseketeer
I have been looking at buying SSR but suddenly started looking at resales based upon advice of some posters here. Is anyone aware of any secured financing that can be obtained for resales? The only financing that I have found is Tammarac (sp?) but thy are completely unsecured.

I would like secured because of the tax advantages. Any ideas?

Can't answer your question, but a word of warning. DVC's financing rate of 9.75% (Direct Debit) is probably 2-4 percentage points lower than any other rate you will find on a timeshare.

As disneycrazed139 said, home equity is probably the cheapest alternative available if you can swing it.

But if you go the resale route thinking it may save you some money, make sure you factor in any higher interest rates and closing costs in your comparison.

Of course if you want any resort other than SSR as your home--which is completely understandable--resale is the only avenue available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter