Financial threads

gina2000

anonymous
What happened to them? I realize that they weren't for everyone but I always enjoyed the articles and comments.

Have the financial peeps all gone into hiding? Or was it a mod decision and I'm missing something?

Just wondering.......

I miss those, too.

I think someone expressed dismay that they weren't strictly Disney-related so now they're few and far between.

I, for one, think they belong on this board a lot more than some of the other non-money threads that come along. Those should be on the Community Board, IMO.

I was thinking the same thing. I haven't seen DVCGirl around in a while, either. I hope she is okay.

-DC

I was thinking the same thing. I haven't seen DVCGirl around in a while, either. I hope she is okay.

-DC

I think DVCGirl and DisneySteve (who I saw starting the majority of financial threads) have gone over to Savingadvice.com boards.
I miss the financial threads too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter