Finals Anyone?

tink576

Think of the Happiest Thing
So...who's playing around here on the boards instead of studying for their finals? I definitely am :cool1:

I have absolutely no focus and have 3 finals I ought to be studying for. 5 more days and I'm done!

*raises hand*

I have four finals to study for...yet I'm here...again. Hahaha...

My excuse is that I've studied throughout the day, but I've probably been on here the same amount of time... :laughing:

My finals were this week, and I honestly spent most of my time procrastinating. I didn't even study for my Sociology finals! It was bad, I really need to break that bad habit. I just put so much stress on myself, I ended up dreading them so much more than I should've. Thankfully, my last final was yesterday. So I feel so freeeeeee now.

Good luck everyone!

My Accounting Ethics take-home final is due Monday then I'm free! No more grad school EVER!!!!

i finished my last final today!!!! and on saturday I will be an official college graduate!!!!:cool1:

Yay congrats to the college graduates!

I had my last finals yesterday. I didn't study at all for one, I spent most of my time here. I figured if I didn't know it already I wasn't going to. :) I feel good about it though.

I am!! I have 2 finals next week on Tues and Wed (plus a take-home that's due on Mon). I really wish it was Aug already!

I already took my finals but I was def on here instead of studying
I wish Aug were here too
I am going to school during the summer, trying to knock out my business classes...

*raises hand* I have a final on the British Empire at 9am tomorrow morning, and whoops, I'm procrastinating with the DIS boards and facebook.
BUT, it's my last final, and then I get to go home! :)

Man, I'm just the opposite. I haven't been here or anywhere lately because of finals LOL. Ahhhh, but now a big sigh of relief its all over. Can't wait to August now!

research-paper-vs-internet-comic.jpg

^ me 3 days ago. Still have 2 finals and a final music project to do.

I should be writing a paper right now.....:surfweb:

Same. However it's only a 5 page paper, and I have 3 and 1/2, and it isn't due till the 27th, so I'm doing good.

However, I have other assignments for 2 other classes, and I'm no where near finals yet, not till the second week of June. I just want them done already! :headache:

I'm done now but when I had finals, I spent most of my time on the DIS as well as other forums! :thumbsup2

I should be writing a paper right now.....:surfweb:

Same here. I have to write a 8-10 page paper for my capstone, then I have to design a few magazine ads and a choose your own adventure book. Yada yada yada...

My finals are June 3rd, 4th, and 10th and I graduate the 13th. I can't wait to be done with undergrad!

Good luck to everyone on their finals!:banana:

:cheer2: I finished my sociology paper!:cheer2:
I'm really relieved and just had to post that. Now only a few more projects, then finals to go. yippee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter