• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally!

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
Finally after "almost" two weeks of the scale not moving I lost another 1.5 pounds and I am just over the 10 pound mark!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I was beginning to think the scale would never move again. I am elated this morning as this puts me at my first mini goal 4 weeks early. My next goal is a 20 pound loss. I originally wanted to reach that goal in July, but now I would like to reach it in June because I will be coming to the US to visit the family for the first time in almost a year and a half. If I reach the 20 pound mark it will be a 20 pound WISH loss and a 29 pound loss since I last saw my family. Wish me luck, determination and will power.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

:sunny: Congratulations on reaching that 10 pound level, tiggerlover! Get that new clippie, and good luck for the next weeks as you aim for 20. Your family won't even recognize you when you see them in June! ;) :Pinkbounc

Congratulations! It's nice when the scale finally reflects your hard work. I'm sure you'll make your next goal.:D

Congratulations...I'm so happy for you! Just think, when you come home you can shop for a new wardrobe!! :D

<b>WOOOOO HOOOOO</b>!!!! Oh sweetie, that's great! I'm so proud of you.

You get new clipart too. You are so determined I have no doubt you will reach that 20 pound loss before your trip home.

Congratulatory {{{HUGS}}} for you!

Katholyn

Congratulations, Tiggerlover! :teeth:

Gives me hope that my scale will move soon, too as long as I stick with my diet & exercise.

That is WONDERFUL!!!! It's TIGGERIFIC!!! It's FANTASTIC!!!!

I totally see you hitting the next goal by your trip back home! The inspiration has got to be the look on everyone's face when they see you again (well, and you have to do it for yourself too!) ;)

Good for you!!!! I am so happy and so proud! Isn't WW a great program? I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!

Keep bouncing in Italy, Tiggerlover! xo

Congrats TL. Your hard work and commitment is paying off. Keep it up and you will have no problem reaching your next goal.

Blessings,
Tammy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter