Finally.....

At the risk of sounding incredibly out of touch, what does SDD stand for?

It seems to have something to do with dancing, so I'll join you, just not sure what exactly it means!

:cool1::banana::dance3::yay::woohoo::cheer2::cool1::banana::dance3::yay::woohoo::cheer2::cool1::banana::dance3::yay::woohoo::cheer2::cool1: :banana::dance3::yay::woohoo::cheer2::cool1::banana:

At the risk of sounding incredibly out of touch, what does SDD stand for?

It seems to have something to do with dancing, so I'll join you, just not sure what exactly it means!

single digit dance

I'm joining you, 9 days for us as well :) :cheer2: :cool1:

Excellent! You might be interested to know that the weather looks as though it may be taking a turn to cooler temperatures next week. No trip threatening snow or anything like that, just colder than it has been recently. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Looking forward to wrapping up warm and standing in Main Street watching the parade with a cup of hot chocolate!!

Excellent! You might be interested to know that the weather looks as though it may be taking a turn to cooler temperatures next week. No trip threatening snow or anything like that, just colder than it has been recently. I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Looking forward to wrapping up warm and standing in Main Street watching the parade with a cup of hot chocolate!!

When we booked I was worried about snow, I don't mind the cold but don't really fancy ice/snow while at Disney.

I can't wait to ride Big Thunder Mountain...will need to have a few goes as it will be closed next year when I'm in Orlando, so need to take advantage of it.
Also looking forward to It's a small world, it's closed until Friday but will re-open on Saturday in all its Christmas glory :)

My Fiancee loves IASW too. She was a few months pregnant last time we went so weren't able to go on BTM, but we're looking forward to it this time. Same with Crush's Coaster.

I'm desperate to know if la tanière du dragon is open, I've missed it the previous 3 times I've been. DLRP Magic say it'll be closed all month, but not the DLP website

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter