Finally!

lovedcookie

Mouseketeer
We're soo excited!! After lots of planning, a let down and some creative thinking. . . . DFi and I finally have a time frame for our first WDW trip! We're planning our Disneymoon for the summer 2010. We still have lots of time but I'm sure the wait will be more than worth it!! :)
Erica

How exciting! Congratulations! I wish we'd have gone there for our honeymoon, but we didn't know better, so did the Poconos. :sad2: In January! WDW would have been so much better!

Welcome :)
You have come to the right place to plan your trip and you have plenty of time to learn all the little tricks to help make your trip even more magical.

Hey!! Welcome and Congrats! This is by-far the best site for planning. Also, since you are engaged soon check out the Disney Weddings board! Even if you dont plan on having a Disney wedding there are some great tips and wonderful people to talk to. If you ever need anything, send me a private message! Have a magical day!

Thanks for the replies. :)
Rora - Thanks for suggesting the weddings board, I'll be sure to take a look when I get a chance!
Erica:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter