• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally-we have returned

Maybe tomorrow, the place is a mess and my wife said no way..so we will try later after we pick things up. I wish I could post more but smugmug is not cooperating, just did GRR and now changing clothes.

Jack
Thanks! If you can't it's not a big deal!
Enjoy your day at the pool!! :goodvibes

A very nice live TR Jack.

Thanks for taking the time of writing and showing pics of your trip.

As mentioned before today is cabana day, It is about 0945 here I am the only one moving with any verve. I am been an early riser forever. We are also going to do F tonight. It was supposed to be relaxing now the kids want to go get FP's and shopping for a while.

i-FLwwT7g-L.jpg

i-Hqp98Qq-L.jpg

i-RQfDxkR-XL.jpg

Well, more later. Everyone have a great day and wish you were here. Any questions, please let me know. Another 90+ day and 11/10 on the crowds.

Jack

Jack,

I'm loving your live report.

Sounds like you are enjoying your stay, regardless of the crowds.

Glad you enjoyed your Club 33 lunch. I really like the lunch because I love the seafood buffet. Those dungeness claws are to die for!

We cannot make the trip down south this summer, so I am pretending I am there with you.....

Enjoy every moment,

Barbi

Well I am on the Brown Side as well, and I would take a warm day at DL than a hot day here! Mid 80s here in Sunny Spokane today, hitting the 90s tomorrow. Can't wait to hear more about your trip, have a great time! :goodvibes

Oh wow. Looks like wall to wall people. I'm glad you're having a good time even with such heavy traffic!

Love the room view!

*sigh* Living through you right now!!

Oh, I love living vicariously through other people photos. Cannot wait to see this place for myself. Until then, have a fantastic time. Enjoy you time poolside. :wizard:

I'm on the green side of Washington and we have finally had several days with no rain. Yay!

Jack - Loving your trip report! Club 33 sounds heavenly and I'm really excited to hear about the cabana. We leave in 6 weeks and I know my hubby is going to love the new Star Tours.

The Cabana's THE GOOD, BAD, UGLY:

First they are located next to a shallow kiddy pool(4') that when I get in the water covers up to my knees maybe, so if I want to swim I have to take a hike. If you like laying around and doing nothing this a good location.
There is enough room for about 6 people, flat panel TV, overhead fan, towles, safe, fruit tray and six bottles of water. Not what I expectetd
but it will. Not a good value if you are into value.

The service is excellent to the point they will drive you crazy. If you are a very slow paced family these will work for you, for our group not so much.

Pictures to come later.

***ST fastpass machines are all down for the day, so has been the train and monorail this am.

Jack

Jack,

I'm loving your live report.

Sounds like you are enjoying your stay, regardless of the crowds.

Glad you enjoyed your Club 33 lunch. I really like the lunch because I love the seafood buffet. Those dungeness claws are to die for!We cannot make the trip down south this summer, so I am pretending I am there with you.....

Enjoy every moment,

Barbi

I totally agree. I have to remind myself that the claws aren't my entree and I still have alot of food to eat. :lmao:

Just got my confirmation today that I have a reservation for 09/11 @ 1:00. I can hardly wait.

Can't wait for more pics...

Yeah, the cabana could get a bit boring,, unless your into sunning all day...

Some photo's..
i-Rbqrrw6-L.jpg

i-qhvgbpp-L.jpg

i-jwJzbQ5-L.jpg

i-p6zDV9w-L.jpg

Small world line early this AM about 1000.

i-6Xhks89-L.jpg

Need to get my head screwd on and get ready to head back to DLR before I need to check in.

Jack

Wow your post has me super nervous about our upcoming trip two weeks from now. Holy Moly it's crowded! Hopefully the crowds die off a little by then....

I totally agree. I have to remind myself that the claws aren't my entree and I still have alot of food to eat. :lmao:

Just got my confirmation today that I have a reservation for 09/11 @ 1:00. I can hardly wait.

I was having a difficult time trying to get my self away from the claws and the split tails.

Jack

jack,

LOVING the report....i tune in each day:) glad you are having a good trip despite the crowds...boy, it looks crowded! though great attitude....we are heading out in 2 weeks...your trip report is making me more excited!

thanks again...really enjoying reading this thread! have fun.

mary

4 weeks for us...shhhhh...it's a surprise! I'm bursting at the seams!

I think our weekend is going to be absolutely swamped after looking at Jack's pictures.

Isn't tonight F!? I wish I had one of those dessert trays to nimble on! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter