• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally we have booked !!

princessjodiebo

Mouseketeer
So the past couple of days i have been so upset as we realised that with a lot of renovation on the house needed to be done plus within the next 6 months we have christmas,6 birthdays including DS turning 13 and DD turning 17 we would not be able to justify a trip early next year

Or so i thought

A brochure dropped on our mat for a coach company that do trips to Disneyland we read through it had a chat with the kids and we are now off for a whirlwind 2 night trip in january leaving on DHs birthday !!

i would like to point out we only get one and a half days there but last year we did nothing for my husbands birthday as it was spent in the hopsital preparing my father for major kidney surgery so he deserves an amazing birthday next year for being my rock over the past few months ( dad had his kidney removed as he had cancer and had a nasty tumour weighing half a stone taken out too )

We are staying at the sequoia lodge and i just had to book today as after 10 long months my dad has been told he is at the moment cancer free !!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I am going all out on this now and am even thinking about a trip report too

Just wondering if i havent booked with Disney can i still book restaurants and does anyone know how i can find out what is open ??

So excited to have something to look forward to with my gorgeous famalam - its been such a hard year for us as my sister in law also had a brain tumour and my brother is still going through his remission period for testicular cancer so however brief our visit i know we will have an amazing time :):)

Oh my goodness, what a terrible year you've had :hug: so glad to hear the good news about your dad.

Don't worry about not having very long there - any time there is great!

You don't need to have booked with Disney to be able to book meals in advance - anyone can do this by phoning 00 31 60 30 40 50 up to 60 days in advance although there's not really the need to do this in January.

And yes please to the trip report! ::yes::

Congratulations on the booking, sounds like you need it :goodvibes

Got my confirmation through yesterday :cool1::cool1:

Is there any way to find out what restaurants are open ?

I am just thinking more for lunches as i think we have decided on Cafe mickey for one night and maybe trying the restaurant in sequoia lodge the other ?

Was thinking about walts as well but my 13 year old is very fussy - could i ask for changes to be made to any meals there ?

Am not the most confident of people and hate to cause a fuss or be awkward

Thats Brilliant - thankyou so much !

unfortunately it doesn't have our dates yet but am sure it will soon

I think we have decided to eat in the hotel on the first night

Then its just where we eat on the saturday - not sure wether to have a break from the park and go in the village or find somewhere in the park

Its so exciting !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter