• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally took Pete's advice!

sixbits8

Earning My Ears
:worship:Thanks Pete! You read my question on your solo show back in September regarding a system to edit video on. You will remember your advice: "Stop asking me questions, get up right now, go to the Apple Store and buy your damned computer"!

Well, I had to wait a little bit longer to save up the money, but recently purchased a 27" iMac and I am loving it! :woohoo: It is very fast and switching from a PC has not been too much of an issue at all! Now I just need to get Final Cut. I am also loving the Magic Mouse!

Thanks again,

Tim S.

I got a mac for Christmas.

Afraid to hook it up. Worried I'll be lost, lol. Will get to it one of these days. :)

I got a mac for Christmas.

Afraid to hook it up. Worried I'll be lost, lol. Will get to it one of these days. :)

You do know that you can take free classes at the Apple Store, don't you. :thumbsup2

Also bought a One to One Membership for $99/yr. so can get personalized lessons for whatever I want to learn "apple". I've gone every Saturday since Christmas! Easy to learn; Love it!!!!!!!

Proud Owner of Iphone 4S, original iPad, Apple TV!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter