Finally three days until we leave for Ft. Wilderness

kakiegirl

DIS Veteran
:cool1: I started posting in February and it did not seem like it would ever get here, now finally we are down to three days. Is anyone else getting ready to go? :wave:

I am ready!! :Pinkbounc Unfortunately we won't leave for another three weeks. I don't think it will ever get here :banana: Are we there yet?

Me...ME....Yup, me!!!!

I leave on Friday and I think I started reading these boards in February too.

Have fun.....

:banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We leave Friday for the drive down, we will arrive the 20th. Have a safe trip.

disfanRN said:
We leave Friday for the drive down, we will arrive the 20th. Have a safe trip.

We're leaving Friday morning arriving at Disney on Saturday afternoon. After this week at work, it can't get here soon enough.

DisfanRN...I'm guessing that is your family as the Grand Marshalls? Our last trip a few years ago, we were lucky enough to be chosen as Grand Marshalls as well. What a terrific memory we have!

Steve

TxDisFamily said:
We're leaving Friday morning arriving at Disney on Saturday afternoon. After this week at work, it can't get here soon enough.
Steve

I so agree my boss has worked me extra hard this week, since I won't be in next week.

We leave on the 24th and will check in the on the 26th. Like the rest of you have said it cannot come soon enough! Everyone have a safe trip. :moped:

This will be my last post until I get back. Everyone going next week have a great and safe trip. If you pass a starcraft antiqua being pulled by a red Ford F 150 on I75 in South Georgia or Florida this evening or tommorow honk and wave. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter