Finally! Some news on SWGE reservations! Welcome to the new GalaxyPass

LOL! Clearly, I am more gullible than I thought as I was sure April 1 would pass by and I wouldn't be fooled....

Darn !!!! i was hoping for a lawsuit of consequences of life long Disneyland amenities. I had to YOU tube how to make those princess buns, and then being a 6.5 football linebacker, file a lawsuit.

On the brighter side of life...I was practicing picking up litter, nothing greater than The Force of putting a fools errand of skewered asparagus in its right place

ahhhh you got me! But this was SUPER fun to read and think about! I'd totally talk like a wookie all day to get a GalaxyPass :laughing:

Kriss :tink:

That’s a good one!
(and yes you got me till the wookie noises but to my defense it’s already April 2nd here...:rolleyes1)

It it would be quite some fun if this was really the way how the ticket system will work... it would be way more fun that way than a boring lottery or even a server crash cause half of the world wants to reserve a ticket...

:rotfl2: :jumping1: :rotfl:

I was scratching my head at the Tomorrowland Theater, playing Star Wars movies all day... (WHO would do that in DL...???!!!!!) and then laughed with the hair styles and shouting out wookies…. And then, I remembered.... oh yeah, today.....!!
--------good one!

:rotfl2: :jumping1: :rotfl:

I was scratching my head at the Tomorrowland Theater, playing Star Wars movies all day... (WHO would do that in DL...???!!!!!) and then laughed with the hair styles and shouting out wookies…. And then, I remembered.... oh yeah, today.....!!
--------good one!
LOL. It was at that point I KNEW this was a joke. The idea of possibly winning entry with trivia or by becoming the spy seemed out there, but having to sit through the entire movie on a day one played to be at Disney was too far out there.

My jaw was on the ground! I called my teen son over to the computer to read it and it was the second time around I read completely to the end and thought, "What the heck?" Of course, I acted like I knew it was a joke all along so my son wouldn't think I was a complete idiot! :rolleyes1

Hahaha, I didn't read this until today, so didn't see it coming until they said you could get them from being selected as the Rebel Spy, and then I was confused and glanced at the comments. :)

Love it...very ala Al Lutz. Galaxy Pass is a great brand name. They really should hire you to consult ;)

Hey no one commented on my great artwork in the OP! That was some serious cut and paste. And then I got the April 1 date into the "app" as well. I am very proud of that. :chewy:

Haha, very nice! Honestly, I didn't look carefully at the picture. I'm a words person! I actually will almost never watch videos of news or anything, because I want to read it instead. If there's not a transcription, I'd rather miss it! It did lend credibility though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter