• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FINALLY-Single Digit Dance

TnTsParty

DIS Veteran
This was my first time booking through BRP and so had to book 60 days out - I have NEVER booked that far in advance. So I am finally doing the single digit dance :cool1:

9 more days and we will be :moped: to see :earboy2:

woo! congratulations! :goodvibes:
i'll join you in doing the single digit dance :banana: though for me, it's the months that are in the single digits :blush:

Those last few days seem to take so long to pass. You will be there soon and I hope you have a magical trip!

Katholyn

Saturday!!Saturday!!Saturday!!Saturday!! I leave at 7:10am Saturday, can't wait, I so need this vacation.

Gotcha beat by 10 minutes!!! We leave at 7:00 A.M. on Saturday! :cool1: Can't wait! My husband needs this one desperately!!!

Well I am still excited that I am in single digits but instead of it only being 5 days now its going to be 6 more days. Due to unforseen events I had to cut one day off the trip - so I decided to cut the 1st day and not the last day (so I have a day at home to get stuff packed) I know we are still going to have a magical time but I was really looking forward to 4 whole days and nights in the World - I guess I will have to settle for 3 - but I know its for the best.

Well ladies and gents, just 8 hours and I'll be on my way, see you on the other side.

:cheer2:

I am FINALLY single digit dancing!! :banana: :banana: :banana: 9 more days until my first Christmas and first stay in Disney!! Woohoo!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter