• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally, Packed and Ready to Go!

PatsGirl

DIS Veteran
Spent all day doing it but we are finally packed and ready to go, leaving Wed a.m. Suitcases are on the kitchen table, spread open just waiting for me to throw more in as needed :rotfl2: Of course, you can't close them now, but WTH. Seems like I've been packing for a week.

So, suitcases on the table, house is clean, will do one last load of laundry Tuesday night, five eggs and a few muffins left for dinner tomorrow night and the fridge will be empty and we will be on our way! Boy, am I getting excited :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

LOL I've been packed for a week and we don't leave until 11/30. Have a great trip. I hope it's magical and filled with Pixie dust.

LOL -- just like my house! We leave in the EARLY AM on Thursday. My dd's have already packed! The refrigerator is almost totally empty. I'm keeping the laundry caught up each day (which is a huge feat for me, let me tell you!). Honestly, I think I've done everything so many times that there is just nothing else to do, but I can't stop 'getting ready'!!! Only FOUR MORE DAYS!

I packed last night! Leave Wednesday afternoon. Hope you see you all there!

We have only packed the the summer type stuff but we leave in 5 days so I can finally pack some warmer things just in case.

I probably should start doing that soon...we leave in 4 days! :rotfl:

Have a great trip!

Kim

I have GOT to start packing! We're leaving early Thursday morning, and I haven't packed a thing. I do have a very detailed list, so all I have to do is gather up the stuff on the list and pack it up. I am sooooooo ready to go!!! :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc

We leave early early Wed morning too. Dh is packed I am packing the kids today and will be packing my stuff tomorrow!!

Can't believe I will be there in less than a week. Now just to get through Thanksgiving at the inlaws!!!

:Pinkbounc :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter