• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FINALLY..our first Disney cruise is booked!!

tngal

DIS Veteran
I am so excited that we finally got to book! Now to begin the countdown! You all have been so helpful and answered so many of my questions, I just thought I would share the good news!!! Now.....how long til docs arrive? :cool1:

Lisa

Congratulations!
What is your cruise date?
You will receive a travel kit first, a few weeks or months out depending on when your trip is scheduled.
The docs don't arrive until about 30 days before your cruise.
Enjoy your vacation.

I am so excited that we finally got to book! Now to begin the countdown! You all have been so helpful and answered so many of my questions, I just thought I would share the good news!!! Now.....how long til docs arrive? :cool1:

Lisa

Yeah ~ Congrats to you & your family!! :banana: :banana:

When are you going?

I still remember our first. . . . You will LOVE it.

Thanks everyone! I am looking so forward to this, almost as much as the kids are lol. Our sail dates are 7/31/08 - 8/3/08 on the Wonder, but we will be going down the day before and spending the night in Cocoa Beach.:banana: :banana:

Lisa

Hi Lisa

"question: how do i add a cruise countdown ticker?"

Click on the sticky at the top of the page "DIS Board Basics" , about 1/4th of the way on the page there is a red link, Tech Board.

Have a wonderful cruise!

:banana: Congratulations!!!!! Get ready and start thinking of ways you can save money now. Once you go all you can think of are ways that you can go back.

Hope you have the best time ever!! We have a whole year to wait!

:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter