Finally ordered my Disney bag!

kimnvbva

Mouseketeer
I finally bit the bullet and ordered my Disney bag I will schleppin around the world! :cool1: I have been doing lots of research on this. I know, crazy! But I needed lots of room for kids stuff and essentials! I picked the Baggallini "Get out of town" bag. It was an extra 20% until midnight tonight! I thought it would be perfect. If anyone has this bag, please give me your input! Thanks!

I tormented myself for weeks trying to decide which bag. I finally ordered the Baggallini Messenger Sling Bagg off of Ebags after seeing my sisters. And one of the reviews was from someone who uses her bag for family trips to Disney!

I am worried it might be too big, so I will throw one of my smaller bags in just case.

I don't have children, but I always like to be prepared for just about anything!

I was looking at that one too. It was between the two. If I don't like the one I ordered I am sure that one will be the next purchase! Let me know how you like it!

When you get it, can you post pictures so that us newbies can see what the veterans use to pack their stuff around in???

I'm a newbie here too. Haven't been to the world in 10 years (prekids). I am hoping this bag will be big enough to carry everything we need and them some. ;)

Oh yeah, I will try to post a pic of it when it comes in. I am going to do a dry run and see what I can fit in it! I am making my list of what I want to bring!

so I have never posted pics, but I will try. In the meantime you can always go to Ebags.com and do a search on baggallini. I have the messenger bag in the crinkle run-stop nylon. They have it listed under two sections. One offers muted colors and the other offers colors like pink, purple, turquoise, red, lime...fun colors. Either item will give you some great pics.

I am 5'4" and I don't think the bag is too big. I think it looks big in the Ebags pics. But what Ebags doesn't show you is all the pockets. Tons of slots, zipper compartments and secret areas.

I picked the turquoise one because it's my favorite color and two my family will be able to spot me in the sea of black bags (nothing against black bags).

I also like to be organized so I also bought some little clear plastic square cases in the beauty department. They are made by Wet-n-Wild and the product line is called Podulars. I know that KMart and Meijers sells them. I live in Maryland but travel to Michigan a lot so I always stop in Meijers to grab some. They are great for security at the airport and the bag checks at the Disney gates. Everyone can see what is in them. They come in several sizes. Found a link: http://wnwbeauty.com/podulars/

Oh one other tip, always throw a couple of gallon size ziplock bags in before heading off to the park. My boyfriend and I do this everytime and before water rides or if a storm hits, we put everything that can't get wet in the bag and we are good to go. I think I could have sold our extras for a pretty penny while in line at Kali River Rapids. Everyone was like "That's such a great idea!":rotfl:

Oh wow! congratulations!

Please upload photos I would love to have a glimpse of it as well and let us know what your feelings are on this bag.

I would love to get one too. :thumbsup2

I was looking at these bags and I wondered if you guys could help... I am looking for a messanger type bag that has a lot of compartments and holds a water bottle on the outside. Do you know if any of the Baggalini ones hold a water bottle?

And do you know if any are big enough to fit all the stuff for the day at disney and a bigger SLR type camera.

I just bought a Vera Bradley backpack and had it all week at disney at it was NOT comfortable the straps dug into my shoulders... are these bags comfortable?

Thanks!

Be careful where you place your park tickets when using the Baggallini bag because several times my disney park tickets have become demagnatized. That resulted in a CM coming to the ticket booth to retrieve my ticket and get me a replacement. I kept mine in the ticket/card slots.

Just thought I would give you a heads up.

I was looking at these bags and I wondered if you guys could help... I am looking for a messanger type bag that has a lot of compartments and holds a water bottle on the outside. Do you know if any of the Baggalini ones hold a water bottle?

And do you know if any are big enough to fit all the stuff for the day at disney and a bigger SLR type camera.

I just bought a Vera Bradley backpack and had it all week at disney at it was NOT comfortable the straps dug into my shoulders... are these bags comfortable?

Thanks!

Yes the messenger bag that I got from Baggalini has a ton of pockets and can hold a water bottle on the outside. It also has a pocket on the strap to hold small items. I may use that pocket for a few dollars and a chap stick.

The baggalini should hold a bigger SLR camera. The strap is across the chest so I don't think it will dig.

I am in the process of moving but I promise I will put pics up. My sister as an SLR camera and I will use her camera as a model.

As far as the ticket thing...make sure you don't put your ticket near your cell phone. A good tip: Some banks offer sleeves for your atm cards free of charge. I try to pick up an extra one for my Disney ticket, they work great for holding fastpasses as well. They are almost like a waxed paper but not in the true sense of wax paper. They should protect your tickets from your cell phone.

Thank you so much for checking.... and good luck on the move :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter