Finally Official~Bruno Mars joining Super Bowl Half Time!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suspect the negative reaction when Coldplay was announced is the reason they're adding previous popular performers. Just add Katy Perry now and they can give Coldplay the boot all together.

Next year: Up With People!!

Bruno Mars was good the year he did the half time show, Beyonce too. But I can't think of anything recent (like within the last 6 month) that either of them have put out. No new jams since the last time they each performed, so seems like they're just trying to bring out the performers that received positive reviews in the past.

If they could get Lady Gaga to do the anthem, why not the half time show? I think she would have been a better choice. Another rumor that was floated for a while before they announced it was Coldplay was Metallica. I'm not a huge Metallica fan but they are from the San Francisco area, and would have provided more energy than Coldplay.

Bruno Mars was good the year he did the half time show, Beyonce too. But I can't think of anything recent (like within the last 6 month) that either of them have put out. No new jams since the last time they each performed, so seems like they're just trying to bring out the performers that received positive reviews in the past.

If they could get Lady Gaga to do the anthem, why not the half time show? I think she would have been a better choice. Another rumor that was floated for a while before they announced it was Coldplay was Metallica. I'm not a huge Metallica fan but they are from the San Francisco area, and would have provided more energy than Coldplay.

Pretty sure Bruno /Coldplay will do Uptown Funk...and I'm good with Metallica, lol. I like Lady Gaga as well. For me/ I will tune in to see LG sing the anthem, Joe Montana do the coin toss, commercials ( even tho all are on line already)Bruno Mars, more commercials and pray for a miracle Denver win, lol...all while snacking mindlessly adding the worst kind of calories :rolleyes1

They should have gone strictly with classic Bay Area bands and left the second stringers on the bench.

That will be a bathroom break and find a snack time for me, he's not a favorite of mine. Looking forward to hearing the national anthem though.

[
Something tells me, and I could be wrong... But I think you're excited for this...
lol~ I love Bruno...I was thrilled when Millionaire(Tracie McCoy) hit mainstream years back. His performance at the Oscars? Insane, I could watch him all night and have the game be during half-time, lol. As a big football fan, that's saying something.

I will be watching no matter who performs cause it's the Super Bowl and that's what will be turned on. But my vote would be for Gaga.

My DD lives in the Bay area, Super Bowl City an absolute nightmare. 3 people died last night when fleeing police in a chase(happened a few blocks from her work office/studio). She says it's been a mess all week , can't wait until it's over.

I don't understand all the hate for Coldplay. They will do better than some of the acts they've had..
It's note hate so much, to me....they are just kinda blah, just not an exciting act for half time. Personally I would have loved Aerosmith with Kelly Clarkson or Heart and Bon Jovi...a mash up like that, but Bruno is even better! I'm over the Queen B Super Bowl repeat.

YAY Bruno...I actually liked the whole show better than I thought. The colors were terrific. Also, Lady Gaga~:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:
Incredible performance, she just slayed it and gave me chills. Best part for me so far? Getting to see Dan Marino in the commercial for Amazon Echo!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter