Finally!! No longer "wanna-be-dvc"!!

Congrats! and Welcome Home!

and whew! I thought your post said...

Finally, I no longer want to be DVC! :scared1::scared1:

Congratulations and Welcome Home... Yet another Ohioan trying to get out of the cold winters!!!

Thanks for all your replies, sure do love the sound of "Welcome Home!"

Now instead of a wanna-be, I'm a borrower!! This borrowing points thing is gonna catch up with me, I better not come down with a case of addonitis! I'm hoping to squeeze in four trips with an AP. (My December trip is with rented points), but the other three are with my points. My DH thinks I'm nuts! Sept 09-Dec 09-May 10-Sept-10!!

Told DH not to worry, now that I have DVC, and will be cooking in the room, my trips are free! (Shhh...) ;)
-mary

:cheer2: Yeah Mary - you finally did it!!!!! I am so happy for you! You are going to love using those points!

WELCOME HOME!!!!

Congratulations and WELCOME HOME:cheer2: Welcome to the wide, wide world of borrowing future points:laughing: I'm a big one at that. No sooner do I book one vacation, I turn around and find myself borrowing future points for the next one. I just returned from a 6 night stay at THV and in February 2010 I'm taking myself and my daughter on a 4 day cruise on the Wonder. I'll still have some points remaining for our annual stay in July (we've always done this for 15 years during my daughter's birthday--one of the reasons why I purchased into DVC) So have a wonderful time. You'll love all the possibilities you can have using the points. :dance3:

Congratulations and WELCOME HOME:cheer2: Welcome to the wide, wide world of borrowing future points:laughing: I'm a big one at that. No sooner do I book one vacation, I turn around and find myself borrowing future points for the next one. I just returned from a 6 night stay at THV and in February 2010 I'm taking myself and my daughter on a 4 day cruise on the Wonder. I'll still have some points remaining for our annual stay in July (we've always done this for 15 years during my daughter's birthday--one of the reasons why I purchased into DVC) So have a wonderful time. You'll love all the possibilities you can have using the points. :dance3:

Thank you!! And...if you haven't done so already, maybe you can post about your THV experience. Folks round here haven't heard too much bout those who are staying there!

Thanks to everyone for wishing us well. (and yes, I better watch this borrowing thing!). :rolleyes1

Congratulations! I hope your SV waitlist comes through!

Bobbi (in Ohio, too!):goodvibes

congrats:cheer2: and welcome home!!!

I too just became an DVC'er. I have been a wannabe ever since i found out about them but DH was against them cause his parents have set us up on other timeshare presentations. ie, they want to just check out the property and have no intention of buying more and then the vultures look to us and make us seem like the bad guys when we are just there with them.:sad1:

But i knew that this would be for us! so thrilled that you are as happy as we are about the purchase!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter