Finally my 8 promotional annual Passes

went503

DVC Owner
I received yesterday finally my 8 free non expiring AP vouchers from my DVC purchase during the Castle to Castle Promotion this past january. Wont need to buy tickets for a longtime. LOVE IT!!!:cool1: Anyone else here buy in during the promotion?

I remember we looked at it, but decided to wait for Aulani.:goodvibes
8 passes are only 1 year for us...too many kids;)
Glad it worked out for you!

Wow, what a great promotion! How often does that type of promotion happen? We have been looking at a resale, but that type of promotion might make us look more at buying direct.

I received yesterday finally my 8 free non expiring AP vouchers from my DVC purchase during the Castle to Castle Promotion this past january. Wont need to buy tickets for a longtime. LOVE IT!!!:cool1: Anyone else here buy in during the promotion?

Wlow! I missed that one. How did it work?

yeah I thought it was only for a year. I would have totally added on for non-expiring.

Let me clarify the AP's are only good for one year at a time. THe non expiring part is i dont have to redeem them by a certain date. I can use one of my vouchers 10 years from now if i want towards a 1 year AP

Let me clarify the AP's are only good for one year at a time. THe non expiring part is i dont have to redeem them by a certain date. I can use one of my vouchers 10 years from now if i want towards a 1 year AP

8 AP sounds wonderful... how much did you have to buy in if you dont mind me asking if its to personal skip to the next question :goodvibes

Can you provide more details of this promotion and do you know if it is still in effect?popcorn::

It was a promotion back in january for AKL. You had to buy atleast 160 points for the promotion. It ended on january 31st

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter