• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally joined!

PrincessJana

Earning My Ears
Hi! My name is Jana and I finally joined dis! I have been reading these forums for months but my computer would'nt let me sign on! :badpc: I'm only 15 (16 in December) but I love disney and have been to WDW many times since I live in FL. I'm so happy to finally be able to post! :wave2:

Hi and welcome :) So you live in FL, well that is cool so do I. It's helps being so close to DisneyWorld he he Have fun posting on these boards :)

Thanks for the welcome, and I already am addicted! (I have been reading the boards at least once a day for a few months before I actually joined today. :cool1: )

WELCOME to the DIS Board - you will find it is lots of fun and you can find loads of information on anything

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter