FINALLY! I got a PIN-Postcard!

summerlady

DIS Veteran
And of course I've already booked with the 35% room only discount. It's the big postcard via snailmail from Disney Destinations, which I would have sold my youngest child (just kidding!) for a couple of months ago, for free dining 8/27-9/21, 9/29-10/1, and 11/29-12/17 OR 10/2-11/24. But at least somebody out there knows I exist. :)

At the bottom of the postcard is the url: visit.disneyparks.com/myname followed by a 5 digit number which brings me to the same info listed on the postcard I received.

At the bottom of the postcard is the url: visit.disneyparks.com/myname followed by a 5 digit number which brings me to the same info listed on the postcard I received.

Ahhhh, the numbers after your name are a quick fix to the website that someone posted about where you could go in and just add your name. I guess this way it keeps us from going in and checking all.the.time for a pin attached to our name!

Is the free dining not a better deal than your 35% room rate? It might not hurt to call and see if it will save you a couple $$.

How do I get on a Disney Destinations mailing list?:confused3

Sign up on the website and check the box to receive emails. Some people also start by requesting the informational DVD. There is a box to receive emails, and one to receive postal mailings from Disney. Check both. ;)

Ahhhh, the numbers after your name are a quick fix to the website that someone posted about where you could go in and just add your name. I guess this way it keeps us from going in and checking all.the.time for a pin attached to our name!

Is the free dining not a better deal than your 35% room rate? It might not hurt to call and see if it will save you a couple $$.

Yep, I was always checking with my name and DH's name, never anything. The numbers after my name are entirely different than the actual PIN though, that's a 15 digit code.

The free dining is actually a better value but just the two of us are going this trip for only 4 nights and I didn't want to mess with ADRs, etc. So after booking with free dining when the Visa offer came out, when the room only discount came out a couple of days later, I called and changed my reservation and added the QSDP. I saved something like $35, but because the free dining was worth more, I guess I really lost money. :)

How do I get on a Disney Destinations mailing list?:confused3

I sign up for everything on the Disney site. Don't know if that makes a difference or not, but this is the first postcard with a PIN I've received but I've also gotten an email PIN for 5 day/2 free (which I couldn't use) a month or so ago. Keep 'em coming, I say!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter