Finally Got Gift Card from Giveanything!!!

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
Hubby cashed out for a Giveanything Certificate on 2/15.

He finally got the code from Giveanything on 04/21/03. (Incidentally, it took about 6-7 emails back and forth from customer service to finally get the number. For some reason hubby's msn mail was bouncing the certificate mail, so the guy finally just put the number in one of his CS emails.)

The order was placed on 04/21 for a Footlocker gift card.

He pinged them on 06/25 and got a standard "tuning our fullfillment process" email the very same day.

The card came in the snail mail on 07/28!!!!

WooHoo!!!

Carol

That sure is a long wait. I have redeemed my awardmiles for two $25 gift cards on May 21st. However, I did receive an email from GiveAnything.com on July 10th saying my order was being processed and will be mailed out from 7 days of that date. As you can see, seven days have come and gone and still no gift cards.

But hey, at least you did get your gift card. That's good news!!

Added note: I really wish Milesource would go through giftcertificates.com (again) instead of giveanything.com. With giftcertifcates.com, you would receive your order (once placed) within a week. GiveAnything.com is for the birds.

I redeemed for a Chilis GC on 3-4-03 and after a few emails back and forth and "only"ne phone call to giveanything I finally got my GC:bounce:

That CHilis dinner is going to taste very good after all that!!!

Maybe if milesource gets enough complaints about giveanything
they'll go back to giftcertificates? maybe?

THis was my first rewards program and I really didn't want to stop but its a hassle to get your prize is it really worth it?

After a lot of convincing, my mother-in-law and sister both joined Milesource. I had never had any trouble with getting my rewards and sent them emails to join. Well, they both made enough points and cashed in last February for two different gift certificates. There have been LOTS of emails from them to Milesource but still no gift certificates. My sister nearly has enough for a second certificate but doesn't want to try until she gets the first one. What is their problem????

I got my $25 giftcard for the Olive Garden. (Finally) It came in yesterdays mail. I cashed out in April and got the "being processed" notice on 7/10/2003.

I'm hoping that my GC from GiveAnything will arrive soon. I got that same "being processed" e-mail on 7/10, so I'm hoping that it'll arrive sometime in the next few days. Keep those fingers crossed!

I received my GC for Bath & Body Works yesterday after a VERY long wait. Glad to hear that you guys are starting to receive yours as well!!:D

I got my GC's today after waiting since March!!! July 17th GiveAnything sent me an email saying I would receive them within 7 days, but it took longer than that. Finally Old Navy GC's in time for Back to School shopping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter