Finally got a pin but won't be using it

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
A flyer was sent to my address with someone else's name for free dining 11-29 thru 12-17-09 4 family tickets for 4 nights for $1287. CM said we could use it. I was checking to see if I could book a second room for my other sister at a value, I was willing to pay for it (she'd pay me back). We are staying DVC with my other sister but CM said no, I would have to stay in the same hotel to get the second room. And she can't stay at the beach club in the regular room that would not count either. Ah well

Just a thought, but couldn't you book the room in your name? You could check in with them and then go to your DVC. If having two rooms in your name is a problem, just book the DVC in your husband's name(or someone else who is staying with you) Since it is free dining, you would probably have to get a one day ticket in your name, but anyone could use it. If everyone in the party gets a one day ticket, the others could be upgraded when you get there. Update one of the tickets for 3 days instead of 4 and use the 1 day pass.

Marsha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter