Zoop

DVC Member since 1999
Must be an Emerald Club member ...

Renting from MCO from 11/13 - 11/23

Used Contract I.D. : 6600435
& Internet Coupon Code : ND2119071Q

Minivan
Emerald Reserve

Any EC member can use these codes and nothing to show on your way out.
=========================================================

One week and three days for $360.31 all taxes and fees included.

Beats the $488.00 I had earlier today... :woohoo:

Zoop,

I had a full size with Thrifty (11/25-12/05/08) for $243 before adding an additional driver which would have been $353. I hoped to get away with the $243 but now appreciate that my wife and 2 daughters would have been dragging me accross the Sunshine State on multiple retail experience episodes that I could live without. Thanks to you I should remain a happily married man driving a minivan with Emerald Isle service for $392.

Anyone know when codes for 2009 will come out? Tried this one (Thanks for the info) but expires end of this year. Currently we're pricing a minivan for $427 for 1wk+1 day Emerald reserve.

I'm waiting on the 2009 coupons also. I need a car for 1 week 1 day for the first part of January. I was going for a mid-size so I could just pick off the Emerald Aisle. I haven't found any coupons that go into 2009 though. I thought that in the past they were out by now, but maybe after the first of December?

Hi -
Thank you so much for this information! I just signed up for the Emerald service and saved a big amount! One question, the screen said I may need to present the coupon? Is there a place I can print it? Thanks again for the help! We leave next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter