• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally, getting back to FWC!

DougY

Mouseketeer
After years of visiting FWC 4-5 times/year, this year, emergency cervical spine surgery kept us from coming for the last 9 months...:confused3
But FINALLY, all is well, surgery was successful, feeling great, and we're arriving next Saturday for a two week stay at the campground.
Nine months without a vacation.....ugh! I need a mental health break!
We'll be in our Jayco Jayflight 5th wheel with all the Disney decals, stop by and say "HI", especially Barb & Bill.
:cool1:

After years of visiting FWC 4-5 times/year, this year, emergency cervical spine surgery kept us from coming for the last 9 months...:confused3
But FINALLY, all is well, surgery was successful, feeling great, and we're arriving next Saturday for a two week stay at the campground.
Nine months without a vacation.....ugh! I need a mental health break!
We'll be in our Jayco Jayflight 5th wheel with all the Disney decals, stop by and say "HI", especially Barb & Bill.
:cool1:

DougY,

Glad to hear the healing period is over. :woohoo:

To help folks come by and say HI, you could whip up a DIS Camper site marker which is stickied at the top of the board. The instructions are pretty easy to follow. Just print it on paper and stick it in a window facing the road. Also let folks know what type of site you reserved or a requested loop you asked for. That will narrow down the options for them to find you.

The Fort is a great place to chill and relax as you said. :3dglasses

Bama Ed

Thanks, Ed, for the good ideas. DougY we will be in on the 8th, requested the 1800 loop, and will be in an Alfa motorhome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter