FINALLY! Frog is just now going into surgery!

Froggyswife

<font color=darkorchid>That stuff's good enough to
We have been here since 10am and they just now took him into surgery. He was a work in but dang! have worn out the battery on my phone with text messages. They put him in to a room so I can have room for the laptop and wireless.

Good luck to him. I hope all goes well. Waiting is the worst.

When my mother broke her hip, she fell at 6PM and of course was taken immediately to the hospital. She didn't have surgery until 11PM the next night - 29 hours later.

Good luck to him. I hope all goes well. Waiting is the worst.

When my mother broke her hip, she fell at 6PM and of course was taken immediately to the hospital. She didn't have surgery until 11PM the next night - 29 hours later.

Oh my goodness. Bless her heart I know that must have been the longest 29 hours in her life.:scared1:

I am starved. Haven't had anything but a cup of coffee a danish and a coke and candy bar all day. Poor Jeff hasn't had anything since 9:30 last night. He is still in surgery haven't heard anything yet.

Sorry for the long wait, but I'm happy that this is all in motion for him, and I am praying for excellent results!

Hope to hear he is out of surgery soon, continued good thoughts. :hug:

I am starved. Haven't had anything but a cup of coffee a danish and a coke and candy bar all day. Poor Jeff hasn't had anything since 9:30 last night. He is still in surgery haven't heard anything yet.

listen here, Missy!

Go and get something to eat! Tell the Nurse's Station that you're running to the cafeteria. You can bring a sandwich or salad back to his room. You need to keep your strength up. (plus - I guarantee tht he'll be in the Recovery Room for a time once he's out of surgery. So they should be able to tell you when he arrives in Recovery.)

Prayers for both of you.

listen here, Missy!

Go and get something to eat! Tell the Nurse's Station that you're running to the cafeteria. You can bring a sandwich or salad back to his room. You need to keep your strength up. (plus - I guarantee tht he'll be in the Recovery Room for a time once he's out of surgery. So they should be able to tell you when he arrives in Recovery.)

Prayers for both of you.

::yes::

You guys are in my thoughts.

Know all will go well with Froggy---boy, is he going to have a "hunger headache"!

Go eat something...

Just checkin in to see how everything is.

I HOPE you ate something Jules, and I pray everything is all right.:hug:

she ate.... when i did at 8 pm after we had left hospital and made it out of shreveport bossier. we stopped at wendys on the barksdale exit nd ate. and yeah i had a three day drunk hangover of a headache by that time. surgery went well. they drained another "two shotglasses or more" of "really nasty looking puss" out of my eye, cleaned it up a lot, and left it partially open. the cornea is still clouded, but that is "an easy fix" according to the drs. we should see tham again friday, and see where we go from here with the reconstruction, and i'll be late night dissing again.. gotta sleep in the recliner for a while soooooo this is where i got my start on the dis back when all this started after the wreck in 03

HI THERE!!!:banana:

I was glad to read the update on FB, and happy to see you here, and that it is OVER.

I hope some kind of rest is possible Frog...One day at a time my friend.:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter