Finally found sunken ship at CC

Yay! That's great! :)

We went to CC shortly after they switched out Mickey for Minnie. After flap around for a bit, we asked one of the lifeguards where Mickey was - we knew where we'd seen him before and wanted to get a good pic. His response was that Mickey was on vacation and that Minnie had come for a visit. :rotfl:

OHHHH thats why DH couldnt find Mickey and only Minnie LOL Good to know... we will have to look for the ship next time!

Cool Pics....

Check out my pics on my blog of my snorkeling adventure earlier this month, I have pics of the ship, minnie and a certain sub from a favorite old MK ride...:thumbsup2

Address for my blog is in my signature below.

is that a real boat? first I've heard of it.

Glad to see these my underwater camera leaked and all the pics were ruined. Thanks for sharing

Very Cool pictures. When I snorkeled, I did find the Minnie and the Submarine from 20,000 leagues under the sea. They were easy to find because they were under the white and orange buoy’s. Where was the ship located? I’d like to try to find that next time I go (Sept '09)

I was actually looking for the sub but the lifeguard on the 2nd chair on the left side told me that it was near him on the orange bouy. It was the sunken ship though. Oh man, now I have to look for the sub next time.

I took a quick vid of the ship with the camera but it's a little grainy. It was acting up again. Check out the fish swim by it.

http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3024929170095755143nodtJs

We are waiting to get our pics developed from this past week. Not sure how well they will turn out, but we will post them.

I never knew there was a sunken ship. What's the story about it? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter