Finally Disneyland is open until 12A!

ZanderMan

Mouseketeer
Starting July 2nd it's looking like Disneyland will be open until 12A :yay: & Cali-Adventure will be open until 10p. I'm so stoked! We are night owls and I love the Disneyland after the fireworks it's a whole new world. We'll be going July 10-19. When we went in April of this year, Disneyland closed at 11p. :mad:

We always have intentions to stay till midnite and close out the park but most nights, we end up leaving at 11 ish. But we are determined to stay till closing on our next month's trip! :-)

Whoa, I thought DLR was open until midnight much earlier in June than this in the past?

This will be my 5th trip at the end of June and it's always been until 10pm for DCA and midnight for DLR. Checking 2014 historical times I am correct. In 2012 it was 11pm for DCA and midnight for DLR.

Why the short hours for the end of June this year? Dangit (to put it mildly).

Last edited:
it has been said because of Shanghai being severely over budget Disney is cutting budgets in other places, that is also why soundsational parade and Mickey and the magical map and other things like that have been cut back

Whoa, I thought DLR was open until midnight much earlier in June than this in the past?

This will be my 5th trip at the end of June and it's always been until 10pm for DCA and midnight for DLR. Checking 2014 historical times I am correct. In 2012 it was 11pm for DCA and midnight for DLR.

Why the short hours for the end of June this year?

Budget cuts at all parks due to Shanghai! July 1st starts a new quarter and apparently they have gone back to a normal summer schedule at all parks.

Budget cuts at all parks due to Shanghai! July 1st starts a new quarter and apparently they have gone back to a normal summer schedule at all parks.
Wow, really? I would seriously have considered moving my trip to later in July had I known the hours were shorter in June than in the past when I did my planning. Too late for that now....

Wow, really? I would seriously have considered moving my trip to later in July had I known the hours were shorter in June than in the past when I did my planning. Too late for that now....

Yep! Normally in June Dl is open until 12am and DCA 10pm. Also, they usually run the parade every day as well as the Magical Map show. Not this year though. Lots of cuts happening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter