Finally Decided!!! Thanks for the help :)

Another vote for the Crystal Palace. Get there before MK opens and take some beautiful photos and enjoy a wonderful, filling breakfast:thumbsup2

For your breakfast question, I haven't eaten there, but the menu at The Wave in the CR looks yummy. I have no desire to eat dinner there, but breakfast looks really good.

We decided to throw a CP Breakfast onto one of the days we have the dining plan since you all says it's so good I have to see for myself now lol. We had dinner there last year and loved it...except the fact that Pooh snubed us :confused3

Anyway our departure day is the one we are looking for a breakfast for we are checking out of WL heading to...somewhere...for breakfast then on to AK for a final ride on EE and Dinosaur as we will have had 2 full days in the other parks.

I think my choices are going to be between The Wave, Captain's Grill at YC, and Boma (though we are doing dinner there on the plan) for breakfast that morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter