• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally Crystal is back with new designs **UPDATED pg 39**

Thankyou so much for Niamh's pictures - they are absolutely perfect!!:thumbsup2

I actually got a bit teary-eyed looking at them - it is a great gift you have!

Thanks again,

Laura and Niamh
x

Thankyou so much for Niamh's pictures - they are absolutely perfect!!:thumbsup2

I actually got a bit teary-eyed looking at them - it is a great gift you have!

Thanks again,

Laura and Niamh
x

Aww thank you for the sweet words. I am happy to have helped with a little of the magic. Have a great trip.

These will work just perfect. thank you ,
michelle

Hi Michelle,
I did not have great Jasmine clipart so i used what i had to work with. Hope you like them

AmericasSweetheartJasmine.jpg

AmericasSweetheartCinderella.jpg

Hi Crystal, I just went through every post and these are great! So of couse, I want some for myself!

Could I please have the HSM3 autograph page with Holly.
And the Disney cuties with the star background, with something about starting 2009 off right???

Thank you for sharing these with everyone.

I just happened to find your disigns today and they are great. We are leaving next week and I would love to get some of them.

Could you do a Pop Century disign that says July 2008?

Also, I would love a disign like in post 244, the mickey with the stars around it. I would like one for "Will" and one for "Tristan". Also if you could do the same, but make it a minnie for "Megan", that would be great.

Two more requests if possible. I would like the Mickey Whose Birthday is it for Will. It will be his 5th birthday. And I would like an America's Sweetheart with Tinkerbell personalized for Megan.

Thanks so much!

Hi Crystal, I just went through every post and these are great! So of couse, I want some for myself!

Could I please have the HSM3 autograph page with Holly.
And the Disney cuties with the star background, with something about starting 2009 off right???

Thank you for sharing these with everyone.

Holly.jpg

Did you mean something like this
reachforthestars.jpg

I just happened to find your disigns today and they are great. We are leaving next week and I would love to get some of them.

Could you do a Pop Century disign that says July 2008?

Also, I would love a disign like in post 244, the mickey with the stars around it. I would like one for "Will" and one for "Tristan". Also if you could do the same, but make it a minnie for "Megan", that would be great.

Two more requests if possible. I would like the Mickey Whose Birthday is it for Will. It will be his 5th birthday. And I would like an America's Sweetheart with Tinkerbell personalized for Megan.

Thanks so much!

Have a great trip
PopCenturyJuly08.jpg

I did not have a minnie like that but i did come up with this, I hope you llike it
MinnieMegan.jpg

mickey-mouseTristan.jpg

mickey-mouseWill.jpg

Will.jpg

AmericasSweetheartMegab.jpg

I love the pink angel minnie one. Can I please have that design with Diamin and Mesha:goodvibes Thanks

Crystal, Can i please have the pink, angel minnie one with Melissa on it??
Girl that is soooooooo ADORABLE!!!! :lovestruc

:goodvibes
Absolutely!!!

mickey-mouseBlake.jpg

mickey-mouseBraden.jpg

mickey-mouseBren.jpg

mickey-mouseMatt.jpg

mickey-mouseMiah.jpg

I think these would be perfect for our entire family. Any idea how the black will do on dark transfer paper? I'm thinking bright yellow shirts would be very visible in the park. Your thoughts?

If you think it's a good idea, then I'd need a few more names.

Papa
Mimi
Darryl
Christy
Cyndi

Thanks so much! My son Blake just came in behind me and was thrilled to see his name with Mickey mouse!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter