• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally Crystal is back with new designs **UPDATED pg 39**

Grandfloridiandec08.jpg

Crystal,
Could you do this with the Wilderness Lodge? It is where we stay all the time so no date needed.
thanks

Could I please get:

1. Disney's All-Star Movies August 2004
2. Disney's Pop Century July 2005
3. Disney's Caribbean Beach December 2006
4. Disney's Port Orleans Riverside September 2007
5. Disney's All-Star Movies September 2008

One for each year that we have gone (so far)

Thanks!

Hi, I love your resort designs. Do you have one for ASMu? If so can you do one for me with the date Aug 2008. Thank You.

I really like the disney font like the ones above in the resort images also the photo of the characters is really cute. Maybe do a design like those and mention 10 year wedding anniversary "10 magical years of happily ever after" something like that. with the castle in the picture.

thanks

Hi Mandi,

How about something like this
10magicalyears.jpg

:thanks:
Hi Mandi,

How about something like this
10magicalyears.jpg

Yeah! I really like that. Can we put our names on the top right corner? If so - lets go for it. Would it be better for you to just send them to my personal email so it doesn't take up so much room on the boards? You can send it to disneymom145@yahoo.com.

Our names are:
Mandi
Mike
Lucas
Phoenix
Stella
Julie
Sal
Jack
Matteo

Thank you again so much for your creative efforts!

Yeah! I really like that. Can we put our names on the top right corner? If so - lets go for it. Would it be better for you to just send them to my personal email so it doesn't take up so much room on the boards? You can send it to disneymom145@yahoo.com.

Our names are:
Mandi
Mike
Lucas
Phoenix
Stella
Julie
Sal
Jack
Matteo

I am glad you like it. I will send them to you either tonight or tomorrow. Its the last week and a half of school here and I am getting swamped with things to volunteer for.

HI Everyone,

I wanted to say thank you for all the requests for the resort designs. I will get them out to everyone by tomorrow. It is the last week and a half of school here and I have been asked to volunteer for various events. Have a great day everyone.

HI Everyone,

I wanted to say thank you for all the requests for the resort designs. I will get them out to everyone by tomorrow. It is the last week and a half of school here and I have been asked to volunteer for various events. Have a great day everyone.

You are AWESOME!!!:worship: :worship: :worship:

Hi Crystal,

I would love it if you can do 2 designs for me. I have a friend going to wdw next week and she is looking for shirts for her dd.

Character and design is your pick. No preference.

I m looking f or something thats says celebrating my birthdayppBirthday. Her daughter is D'ARCY and is turning 9 during the trip.

And than another design with her name and a character.

Thanks for your help.

Lisa

Crystal,
Could you do this with the Wilderness Lodge? It is where we stay all the time so no date needed.
thanks[/QUOTE]

Here you go Enjoy. I would love to stay here

wildernessLodge.jpg

Could I please get:

1. Disney's All-Star Movies August 2004
2. Disney's Pop Century July 2005
3. Disney's Caribbean Beach December 2006
4. Disney's Port Orleans Riverside September 2007
5. Disney's All-Star Movies September 2008

One for each year that we have gone (so far)

Thanks!

Hello, Thank you for the requests

ASMO-August04.jpg

PopCenturyJuly05.jpg

CaribbeanBeach-dec06.jpg

portorleansriversideSept07.jpg

ASMO-Sept08.jpg

When are you going in September. I will be there the 14th-20th.

Our names are:
Mandi
Mike
Lucas
Phoenix
Stella
Julie
Sal
Jack
Matteo

I sent you a PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter