Finally bought a Golf Cart!

lovetomow

I'm skinny and I'm sexy!!
Got me a 2005 EZ-GO PDS drive cart. The next questions is how am I gonna tote it camping with me. I have a short bed truck?

Oh well, my little girl is begging for as she puts it "monster truck tires" and a #9 Kasey Kahne sticker and paint job.

Got me a 2005 EZ-GO PDS drive cart. The next questions is how am I gonna tote it camping with me. I have a short bed truck?

Oh well, my little girl is begging for as she puts it "monster truck tires" and a #9 Kasey Kahne sticker and paint job.

congrats on the cart...you should be able to get it into a shortbed leaving the tailgate down. golfcargraphics.com has some great racing set decals and are some really great folks. Check ebay too. Lots of inexpensive ways to accidentally spend all your money on a cart!!!

Might wanna chat with AuburnJen92 about decals as well...matter of fact, ya might wanna check with her before anything else!!

Congrats on the Cart, still trying to convince the DW to let me Get One!

If you're looking for some ramps, beleive it or not, WalMart carrys a Great Pair for under $70.00, just check the weights of course!

Happy Looping!

Congrats on the cart they are very addicting.

congrats on the cart...you should be able to get it into a shortbed leaving the tailgate down. golfcargraphics.com has some great racing set decals and are some really great folks. Check ebay too. Lots of inexpensive ways to accidentally spend all your money on a cart!!!

Might wanna chat with AuburnJen92 about decals as well...matter of fact, ya might wanna check with her before anything else!!

thanks!

FYI............A CM at the Bike Barn told me on Thursday that bringing your own cart to the FT might be ending soon, it seems as though they are having problems with rules being broken by underage drivers. I guess there will always be someone to ruin it for the rest.....DD's and I were talking about purchasing one for our next trips!!

Funny you mention this.....

The other week in Myrtle Beach, Graham's Golf Carts was telling us that both Fort Wilderness and Ocean Lakes (in MB) were both considering eliminating outside carts due to under age drivers, ATV like carts going WAY to fast, accidents and various other reasons. They said that not only would it hurt their business (they are just down the street from Ocean Lakes, Lakewood and Pirateland) but that it might put them and others out of business.

FYI............A CM at the Bike Barn told me on Thursday that bringing your own cart to the FT might be ending soon, it seems as though they are having problems with rules being broken by underage drivers. I guess there will always be someone to ruin it for the rest.....DD's and I were talking about purchasing one for our next trips!!

:scared1: I hope this is not true. We should be geting out toy hauler in 3 weeks to haul our golf carts to FW.

:scared1: I hope this is not true. We should be geting out toy hauler in 3 weeks to haul our golf carts to FW.

me too, we bought our cart for FW only. We don't go anywhere else to speak of and we can't afford to go back to the $50 a day. Hopefully this is just something being discussed by people without the power to change the rules. Not to completly hijack but, I would think that before they change the golf cart rules that they would have to stop people from using things that are already against the rules ( mini motorcycles and Gas Scooters ).

Wow....if they stop personal carts, Im gonna be a little(by that I mean a halluva lot) miffed. I bought miine specifically for the fort too. I DO cruise around my little neighborhood quite a bit, but it aint the fort!!!

I'm with BigDaddyRog! We would definitely be annoyed. My DH keeps saying its for use at other campgrounds but it only goes to the Fort! How about having the renters stick to the rules as a start.

We bought our cart for two reason...the first and most important reason was taking it to the Fort! I'm hoping it's only rumors...I dont want to spend $50 a day for a cart!

(the second reason was to transport kids to/from our community swimming pool)

Well, I hope it's another "rumor" - but folks can e-mail guest relations to let their opinion be known.

I just picked up a 2006 E-Z-Go PDS for use around our property, but if/when I figure out how to tow the pop up and the GC it was going to FW with me. If they ban personal carts that will just be another reason (in addition to prices, ect) for me to find other places to go.:eek:

i am with mike and bdr in that we also only bought our cart for FW (and the occasional hurricane)

i, for one, WILL NOT pay $50 a day to rent their carts...they don't really enforce rules that the renters and us have to go by, so they want to punish us? yeah right

for the record, most of the violators i see breaking rules are the ones who rent..it is not their property, even though they sign paperwork that makes them liable...

i for one, have spent much time and money into our cart and i don't break rules because i don't want to pay to fix it, plus my cart doesn't get out of its own way!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter