Finally booked my trip - a WDW newbie... tips please?

ranman1973

Mouseketeer
Okay, it's official. I came across a deal I couldn't refuse. $120 per person from SEA to MCO, and $125 return from FLL to SEA. I've got a big family (5 of us) so we're very price sensitive. I saw this price for spring break flight and thought, Oh, I've got to book, and that's what I did.

Now the planning begins. Me and my family are heading to Florida in March 2013 for 2 week. looking for as many tips and advice as possible. We've just started planning so any suggestions are very much appreciated on anything about our trip. We're 2 parents with kids aged 9, 6, and 6... all girls.

I plan to be blogging about this trip quite extensively, and in particular on money saving tips and techniques.

Would love to hear your advice from veterans of WDW.

What a deal for Spring Break! We decided, at the last minute, on a Spring Break trip this year and airfare was outrageous! We ended up driving which I will NEVER do again...drive from Texas to Florida on Spring Break! :crazy2: Congrats on finding that bargin! :worship:

Best advice I can give you is get your resort reservations NOW...like yesterday! If you haven't researched them yet, spend the rest of your weekend doing so...either on the direct Disney World site or here on Disboards. Everything else can be worked out later...just get that resort booked and register for Magic Express and go from there. Good luck! :tink:

Congrats on booking your first trip. Are you going to Disney for 2 weeks or looking to stay on site or off?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter