Finally At HOJO and DL!!! We are here!!!!

disneymom71

You can design and create, and build the most wond
Hello everyone!!!

Finally we made it....we are here at HOJO and in a few hours will be having dinner at Goofy's Kitchen!!!

cool have fun, what kind of room did you get?

also just for my own confermation dosent hojos have free internet access? (ill have my laptop by my trip just checking)

I'm sure you'll have a great time. Goofy's Kitchen is the perfect way to start off, too!

Have fun!

Have a wonderful time!! I have to wait 5 more months :( Yeah, I want to know about the free internet to!!

Would love a trip report with all the details about the new changes going on at Hojo. Does the garden pool have a hot tub? Is the construction of the Kid Suites a problem? Would love any and all details!:banana:

Have a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it, especially HOJO. We are staying there on May 3.

Can anyone tell me what the earliest non-official time you can check into Hojos? I know that 3pm is the official check in time at HOJO's but can you check in earlier?

Yes, the internet access is free and very easy to use. However, it is not wireless and uses an ethernet cable which is connected to the modem on the nightstand between the beds. It only reaches about 3 feet so not very convenient for sitting back all comfy if you know what I mean. We bring our own longer ethernet cable that we got at Best Buy.

....Unfortunately we have to buy a new cable because we left it the last time we were at HOJO's :lmao: so just make sure you remember to switch the cables back. :thumbsup2

Unfortunately there is no hot tub but the Garden Pool is heated and at night has very relaxing surroundings and very quiet. You'll see!:rolleyes1

Have a great time.

There's a hot tub in the Castaway Cove play area-- ahhh, we loved it when we were there!

About checking in: you can check in as early as you want, but you may not be able to get into your room until 3 p.m. If you get there before then, you can check in, and they will store your bags for you in their storage room. Then when you go back later, they'll give you your room key.

The reverse is true, too... if you are checking out, then spending part of the day in the parks before taking off, they'll check you out and then hold your luggage for you. Works great! They were so nice to us, on our last day we checked out at 7:15 a.m., and the guy said, "Just leave your bags, and go ahead so you can get to Magic Morning. I'll put them in the luggage room for you." Then we went back at 3:00 to catch our shuttle to the airport.

ty we have a nice long cable so i think that will help. cant wait. hope you are haveing fun
i think it was 11.30 or so they had our room ready so we were checked in

I hope that you and your family have an awesome time! :)
Visit the Haunted Mansion and the pirates for me please.

Have lots of fun & think of all us here on the boards & not there!!!! Can't wait to hear more on how it's going!
Hope it's magical!! :wizard:

FYI, when we stayed at Hojo in January we called down to the front desk to inquire about the short ethernet cable and they said they would send up a longer one. They did and it worked well... We were able to drag the table next to the bed and use that as a makeshift desk. I still wish they hadn't taken out the desks in the NQQ1 rooms as it was nice to have access at the desk and between the beds, but oh well...

here's an idea. If you are computer savvy, you could bring a router from home, hook it up to the ethernet connection and, poof, wireless internet. Not the solution for everyone, but my DH works for geek squad!!

I brought the laptop but didn't use it once- I used the lobby computer for about an hour on 'our day off'. It's nice to know there is internet though because I've been at hotels where the hotel computers are always very busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter