• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally... almost

tomgreen41

Earning My Ears
Well after several weeks, no make that months, we're on the eve of our trip to WDW. Tomorrow morning we'll get up at 4:30 a.m. and be on the plan by 6 for a journey across the USA to Orlando, then on Tuesday the fun begins.

Well, to be accurate, the fun began when we decided to go to WDW. i've had a lot of fun over the last little while preparing, planning, and bargain hunting for the perfect vacation.

The team here and a few other websites have been super helpful in the planning, preparation, fact finding, and most of all in the excitement building.

Thx to everyone I've chatted with or who has shared their knowledge and insights with me over the last while.

Thanks all. Quick update:

We've been here for 6 days. Spent 4 days at the parks and 2 days of rest. One thing I was not prepared for: how much work and effort all this park hopping is. We had to have a couple of pool days to rest up.

Strongly recommended: if you're going for 8 days (like us) buy a 5 day park hopper, and then upgrade. Don't buy your park pass for all 8 days because chances are you'll want a breather. You can always upgrade but you can't downgrade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter